The Mattress Genie Adjustable Bed Wedge
is an inflatable wedge that provides an affordable alternative to expensive hospital beds and bulky foam bed wedges. With just the touch of a button, users can raise the head of their bed up to 26 inches high.
The Adjustable Bed Wedge has a durable air bladder with double welded seam that fits between the mattress and box spring. A reinforced hose connects the bladder to the motor, which plugs into the wall. The hand held remote control allows the user to easily adjust the height. When not in use, simply press "flat" and the air bladder will disappear from view, eliminating the issue of storage for bulky foam bed wedges. This inflatable bed wedge works with existing mattress, comes in 4 sizes, and sets up easily. Medical experts recommend head elevation for a variety of conditions such as acid reflux, sinus congesting and snoring. People who have had upper body surgery, neck surgery, shoulder surgery or injuries will find the adjustable wedge to be a great recovery aid. People with arthritis will find the Adjustable Bed Wedge especially helpful for positioning for comfort and pain relief.
Users recommend a footboard is used to prevent the mattress from sliding when raised.
Non returnable hygiene item.
Adjustable Bed Wedge Specifications:
- Fully Inflates: In less than a minute.
- Raises up to: 26 inches or 40 degrees.
- Weight Capacity: Twin 400 pounds, Full 550 pounds, Queen 620 pounds, King 800 pounds.
- Twin measures: 21 inches wide, 36 inches long, 16 inches deep.
- Full measures: 21 inches wide, 50 inches long, 16 inches deep.
- Queen measures: 21 inches wide, 56 inches long, 16 inches deep.
- King measures: 21 inches wide, 72 inches long, 16 inches deep.
- Choose Size: Twin, Full, Queen, King.
- Includes: Mattress Genie Inflatable Bladder, pump, hose, power outlet, remote hand control.