The IMAK Active Gloves Pair
are mild compression gloves for arthritic hands. The anti-slip design on the fingers and palm provide users better grip.
IMAK Active Gloves help people with arthritis with activities like driving, golf and knitting. These comfortable cotton and spandex gloves were designed by an orthopedic surgeon to provide mild compression, enhance circulation and relieve the pain, stiffness and swelling of arthritis. The open fingertips allow users to touch and feel, while keeping hands warm and comfy. The stretchy cotton material is breathable and soft, make these gloves comfortable to wear day and night. The IMAK Active Gloves help encourage a healthy lifestyle by relieving aches, pains, and stiffness associated with arthritis hand pain.
IMAK Active Gloves Pair Instructions
IMAK Active Gloves Pair Specifications:
- Material: 95% cotton, 5% spandex, Latex-free.
- Washing Instructions: Hand wash in cold water and air dry.
- Size: Measure across knuckles to determine size.
- Small fits: Up to 3 1/8 inches.
- Medium fits: Up to 3 1/2 inches.
- Large fits: Up to 4 inches.
- Includes: One pair.