The IMAK Arthritis Gloves Pair
are constructed of soft, breathable cotton and are comfortable enough for arthritis sufferers to wear all day and all night. These open fingertip gloves allow freedom for feeling, touching, and gripping.
IMAK Arthritis Gloves were designed by an orthopedic surgeon and have earned the Arthritis Foundation’s Ease of Use Commendation. The unique fabric provides mild compression for warmth and controlled joint swelling. IMAK Arthritis Gloves help to relieve arthritis pain, hand fatigue, cold hands, and may also be helpful for poor circulation and neuropathy of the hands. IMAK Arthritis Gloves help those who suffer from the pain of arthritis to enjoy everyday activities again.
IMAK Arthritis Gloves are available in 5 sizes. To determine the size needed, measure across the knuckles.
IMAK Arthritis Gloves Instructions
IMAK Arthritis Gloves Pair Specifications:
- Material: 95% cotton, 5% spandex, Latex-free.
- Washing Instructions: Hand wash in cold water and air dry.
- Size: Measure across knuckles to determine size.
- X-Small fits: Up to 2-3/4 inches.
- Small fits: Up to 3-1/8 inches.
- Medium fits: Up to 3-1/2 inches.
- Large fits: Up to 4 inches.
- X-Large fits: Up to 4-1/2 inches.