The SuperPole System with SuperBar
helps you transfer with a secure support rail always in front of you. The horizontal support bar unlocks and pivots freely to move with you step by step. The bar locks every 45 degrees for stability during standing and sitting transfers, and automatically locks when released preventing forward or lateral falls.
The SuperPole System floor to ceiling grab bar installs easily with no structural reinforcements needed. Rubber pads on the ceiling plate and the floor plate hold the transfer pole in place and prevent marring of the ceiling or floor.
The SuperPole System with SuperBar provides full support when making two or three step transfers. The SuperBar is a 16 inch horizontal center extension that mounts easily to the SuperPole for additional assistance. This safety pole and grab bar can easily be installed beside a bed, bath, toilet or chair. This transfer system is more compact than a walker in small restricted areas such as washrooms, and is ideal for pivot transfers in narrow areas such as between bed and wall, narrow hallways, etc. In a shower, the SuperPole with SuperBar provides complete support for stepping over the tub wall without reaching for wall grab bars. The SuperBar can pivot away from shower curtains, allowing them to fully close during a shower. For toilet transfers, the SuperBar permits pulling up to standing and can provide leaning support while managing clothing.
Please note: The SuperPole System should only be installed between floors and ceiling of solid construction or injury may result. The SuperPole System should not be installed on loose floor coverings, in rooms with radiant ceiling heating, in mobile homes, or in suspended or angled ceilings. Recommended weight limit is 300 pounds.
SuperPole System with SuperBar Specifications:
- Material: Alloy steel with Anti-microbial powder coat white gloss finish.
- Grip material: Grey, premium high quality grip 20 inches long. Does not contain rubber or latex.
- Expansion Mechanism: steel jack screw, zinc plated 1 1/8 inch fine cut thread.
- Base Plate: 5 inch diameter, non marking base plate rubber, ribbed for better gripping.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds. (Standard).
- Pole length (floor to ceiling): 93-99 inches; 7 feet 9 inches to 8 feet 4 inches.
- Standard Pole Weight: 13 pounds (18 pounds with hardware).
- SuperBar measures: 1.5 inch diameter, 16 inch length, locks every 45 degrees (8 positions), height adjustable typically 24-38 inches, (from floor, with limit of 58 inches from ceiling to top of bar).