The Healthcraft SuperPole System
is a safety pole that can be easily installed between any floor and ceiling by simply turning a jackscrew. This home safety transfer pole provides assistance for users with arthritis who need a stable hand hold when standing or sitting.
The Healthcraft SuperPole System is a floor to ceiling support polet that is easy to install. The pressure created by the jackscrew is strong enough to support SuperPole, but it does not require drilling holes into the floor or ceiling. The center of the pole features a grip that provides a comfortable surface for gripping and is particularly helpful for people with limited hand strength. People with arthritis will find the SuperPole provides support and balance assistance for transitioning from a seated position to a standing position.
Note: The SuperPole™ System should only be installed between floors and ceilings of solid construction or injury may result. The SuperPole System™ should not be installed on loose floor coverings, in rooms with radiant ceiling heating, in mobile homes, or in suspended or angled ceilings. Recommended weight limit 300lbs/136kg. All designs and specifications subject to change without notice. Made in Canada © 2007.
SuperPole System Specifications:
- Material: Alloy steel with Anti-microbial white powder coat finish.
- Grip: Grey, premium high quality grip 20 inches long. Does not contain rubber or latex.
- Expansion Mechanism: Steel jack screw, zinc plated 1 1/8 inch fine cut thread.
- Base Plate: 5 inch diameter, non marking base plate rubber, ribbed for better gripping.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (Standard).
- Pole length (floor to ceiling): 93 - 99 inches; 7 feet 9 inches to 8 feet 4 inches.
- Standard Pole Weight: 13 lbs. (18lbs w/Hardware).