For people with arthritis, weak hands or painful joints that make gripping small items like eating utensils a difficult task, the The Grip Hand Grip Universal Cuff
provides a helpful solution. This adaptive gripping aid wraps around the user's hand with an adjustable strap to securely hold items. The durable universal cuff is made from textured non-slip material with a pocket for holding the handle of an eating utensil, hair brush or comb, or other daily living aid.
The Grip Hand Grip Universal Cuff allows people who have difficulty gripping to be independent while eating with a fork or spoon, brushing their teeth, or combing their hair. The pocket measures 4.5 inches long, 1.5 inches wide, and will hold items up to 0.5 inch in diameter. The strap measures 1 inch wide, 8 inches long and secures around the back of the hand with Velcro. A convenient pull tab makes it easy to release the strap.
The durable non-slip material is not sticky and can be cleaned in the sink or dishwasher. The Grip Universal Hand Grip is comfortable to use, skin friendly, and easy to clean.
The Grip Hand Grip Universal Cuff Specifications:
- Color: Black.
- Pocket dimensions: 1.5 inches wide, 4.5 inches long; holds items up to 0.5 inch diameter.
- Strap dimensions: 1 inch wide, 8 inches long.
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
- Material: Proprietary abrasion resistance/non-slip PVC based thermoplastic coating.
- Co-efficient of friction: ASTM D 3247 Wet: 0.83, Dry: 1.36.
- Care: Clean with soap & water, disinfectant wipes or common household cleaning liquids.