The 3pp® ThumSaver MP
is an excellent choice to protect thumbs with CMC arthritis or ligament injuries. The seamless molded splint stabilizes the thumb MP joint to protect ligaments and reduce painful grinding at the MP and CMC joints.
The 3pp® ThumSaver MP is a thin, lightweight splint designed to provide excellent MP control for gamekeeper's or skier's thumb, CMC arthritis and ligament injuries. The splint offers firm control that helps reduce CMC joint pain felt when pinching or gripping small objects. This rigid thumb splint is thin and lightweight, making it comfortable to wear inside gloves and mitts. The splint comes with felt pads that are shaped to fit into the splint for custom cushioning. This thumb splint realigns the MP joint (middle joint) and stabilizes the base of the thumb to relieve the grinding pain of arthritis. Users with arthritis will find wearing the ThumSaver MP allows them to garden, write or grasp a doorknob without pain or fear of dropping things.
3pp® ThumSaver MP Instructions
3pp® ThumSaver MP Specifications:
- Material: Lightweight, thin, seamless molded plastic. Latex free.
- Specify: Left or Right hand.
- Measure: Length from last thumb joint (IP joint) to wrist crease, and the circumference at IP. (See size chart image above.)
- Small fits: 3 to 3-1/2 inch length, 2-1/2 to 2-3/4 inch circumference.
- Medium fits: 3-1/2 to 4 inch length, 2-3/4 to 3-1/8 inch circumference.
- Large fits: 4 to 4-1/2 inch length, 3-1/8 to 3-1/2 inch circumference.
- Extra Large fits: 4-1/2 to 5 inch length, 3-1/4 to 3-1/2 inch circumference.
- Wear: Designed for daytime wear to reduce symptoms of CMC joint arthritis, ligament injury or Gamekeeper’s thumb. Wearing the splint at night during sleep may be helpful to protect the thumb for those with Gamekeeper’s thumb or ligament strains.
- Care: Hand Washing recommended. Air dry only.